From residency, work or study we can support you every step of the way
1. Permanent Residency programs
Don’t wait for employer’s opportunities. Create it!
Permanent residency or Skilled Visas are issued to skilled workers, managers and professionals to live, work and settle in a country without employer sponsorship. As a permanent resident, you may have the right to many social benefits, including health care, live, work or study benefits.
Permanent Residency programs are available for Canada (FSW – Federal Skilled Worker Class visas) and Australia (Skill Select), Denmark (Green Card), United States of America (Green Card)
- Migration points eligibility assessment
- Qualification equivalency assessment
- Skills and career mapping with occupation demand list
- Financial planning and settlement advise
- Visa application submission
- Visa interview preparation