From residency, work or study we can support you every step of the way

1. Permanent Residency programs

Don’t wait for employer’s opportunities. Create it!

Permanent residency or Skilled Visas are issued to skilled workers, managers and professionals to live, work and settle in a country without employer sponsorship. As a permanent resident, you may have the right to many social benefits, including health care, live, work or study benefits.

Permanent Residency programs are available for Canada (FSW – Federal Skilled Worker Class visas) and Australia (Skill Select), Denmark (Green Card), United States of America (Green Card)

Procedures involved:

  • Migration points eligibility assessment
  • Qualification equivalency assessment
  • Skills and career mapping with occupation demand list
  • Financial planning and settlement advise
  • Visa application submission
  • Visa interview preparation

2. Work

Take an expert advise! Visa refusals may cost your career!

Working in another country is an ideal way to improve existing skills or learn new ones, making you more attractive to employers as well as being a beneficial addition to your CV. If you have decided that you would like to work abroad, you can either do so for a short time in the form of a year out or a gap year, or relocate long-term or permanently. Most work permits require potential employees to obtain either entry clearance or a visa from the local consulates or embassy to be eligible for travel.

There are various factors you need to consider before applying for a job or skill based migration.

  • Qualification equivalency and recognition of your degree
  • Eligibility for professional membership / Licensing requirements
  • Skill set mapped to migration occupation list or shortage occupation list
  • Good communication skill set

Work visa services:

  • Entry clearance submission with consulates and embassies
  • Visa interview preparation
  • Document checks

Entry Clearance Applications we handle:

  • United States of America – B1/B2 visas, H1B visas, H2B visas, L1 visas
  • Canada – Work permit
  • United Kingdom – Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa, Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa, Tier 1 (General) visa, Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa, Tier 1 (Investor) visa, Tier 2 (General) visa, Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa, Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa, Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
  • Ireland and other EU States – General employment permit
  • Australia/Canada and New Zealand – 457 visa

3. Study

Just don’t join a course! find out if  your course leads to an employment and listed on shortage occupation?

Student migration is the movement of students who study outside India for a period of 12 months or more. Globalization has meant even more opportunities exist for young people, as many international students now consider overseas study a stepping-stone to permanent residency within a country. Before applying for a student visa or student entry clearance, you should obtain an unconditional offer letter, confirmation of acceptance from a university or approved visa petitions from the immigration department. There are various factors that you need to consider before applying for a student visa, such as finance, the process, and course duration and post graduation employment. In most cases you must apply for visas at least 4-6 months prior to course start dates.

Entry Clearance Applications we handle:

  • USA – F1 Visa, J1 Visa and M1 Visa
  • Canada – Study permit
  • United Kingdom – Short-term study visa, Tier 4 (Child) student visa and Tier 4 (General) student visa
  • Ireland – Study visa
  • Australia/Canada – Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570), Schools (Subclass 571), Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572), Higher Education (Subclass 573), Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) and Non-award (Subclass 575).

Student visa services:

  • Career development assessment
  • Career option assessment
  • Identifying right university and accreditation
  • English language training
  • Assistance with SOP’s (Statement of Purpose)
  • Assistance with university admissions
  • Advise post study work assessment and options
  • Student part time work permit application
  • Entry clearance lodgment and visa interview preparation

Qualification Assessment Service

Qualification and the skills play an important role in your migration application or visa application; in most cases employers or the immigration department will check for the qualification equivalent to their standards.

  • Your qualification should be comparable to the immigrating country
  • Your qualification should be recognized to undertake certain licensing exams e.g. nursing, doctor, therapist, dentist etc.
  • List in professional and chartered institutes for skill recognitions (e.g. engineering council, UK; Engineers Australia etc.,)

If you do not have recognized qualification, we work with professional institutes and universities to help you get a recognized qualification award to pursue your career through the following methods:

  • RPL (Recognition of your prior learning)
  • APL (Advanced prior learning)
  • Offer credits to work experience to gain a qualification award
  • Bridging programs
  • Transfer of credit from your current qualification to an international qualification

If you wish to assess your qualification for migration, employment or study abroad program, please contact us with your award, mark sheets or transcripts for an detailed free assessment report.