Just don’t join a course! find out if your course leads to an employment and listed on shortage occupation?
Student migration is the movement of students who study outside India for a period of 12 months or more. Globalization has meant even more opportunities exist for young people, as many international students now consider overseas study a stepping-stone to permanent residency within a country. Before applying for a student visa or student entry clearance, you should obtain an unconditional offer letter, confirmation of acceptance from a university or approved visa petitions from the immigration department. There are various factors that you need to consider before applying for a student visa, such as finance, the process, and course duration and post graduation employment. In most cases you must apply for visas at least 4-6 months prior to course start dates.
Entry Clearance Applications we handle:
- USA – F1 Visa, J1 Visa and M1 Visa
- Canada – Study permit
- United Kingdom – Short-term study visa, Tier 4 (Child) student visa and Tier 4 (General) student visa
- Ireland – Study visa
- Australia/Canada – Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570), Schools (Subclass 571), Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572), Higher Education (Subclass 573), Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) and Non-award (Subclass 575).
Student visa services:
- Career development assessment
- Career option assessment
- Identifying right university and accreditation
- English language training
- Assistance with SOP’s (Statement of Purpose)
- Assistance with university admissions
- Advise post study work assessment and options
- Student part time work permit application
- Entry clearance lodgment and visa interview preparation